Payment & Zero Interest Financing Options
Pay Online Through Secure Online Bill Payments
If you would like to make an online payment, please click on the link below. You will be directed to the online payment website, where you can make your payment.
Kansas Heart Hospital In-House Payment Plan
Need help paying your bill? Kansas Heart Hospital is pleased to provide options of interest-free payment plans to assist our patient families in meeting their financial obligations.
- Up to 12 months to pay
- $25 monthly minimum payment
- 0% interest
- Simple to sign up
- First payment required at the time you sign up
Call the Patient Accounts Department to sign up for the in-house payment plan at (316) 630-5000 or (800) 574-3278.
Commerce Bank offers patients and families a line of credit to help pay outstanding balances. Health Services Financing (HSF) operates just like a monthly loan, with a monthly payment, allowing you to easily budget into your household finances.
- Affordable long-term payment option
- 24, 36, or 60-month terms available
- Monthly payment at 0% APR
- No credit checks
- No setup fee
- No paperwork to enroll
- Simple terms
Frequently Asked Questions for Commerce Bank
If I have a question, who do I call?
Call Kansas Heart Hospital Patient Accounts for general and enrollment questions at
(316) 630-5000 or (800) 574-3279.
Call Commerce Bank at (855) 893-1292 with questions regarding an established account.
What is the minimum amount that can be financed?
The Financially Responsible Person (FRP) must finance 1,000.00 minimum for the initial transaction.
Is there a penalty if this is paid off early?
No, there is no early payment penalty.
What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are as follows:
Term 24 Months 36 Months 60 Months Range $1,000 – $4,999 $5,000 – $9,999 $10,000 – $50,000 Payment (Avg.) 42 – 208 139 – 278 167 – 833
What happens if I have additional balances that I want to finance in the future?
The new balance(s) can be added to the existing Line of Credit up to a total of $50,000.00.
What happens if I miss a payment?
The FRP should contact Commerce Bank at (855) 893-1292 to discuss how they will bring the account current. Commerce Bank may also assess a late fee.
I want to cancel my financing plan. How do I do that?
The FRP should contact Commerce Bank at (855) 893-1292 to cancel an established account. Any outstanding balance will be transferred to Kansas Heart Hospital.
Do I make payments directly to the Provider or to Commerce Bank?
Payments should be sent to Commerce Bank.
What are my options for getting the payment to Commerce Bank?
You have several options:
- Make a quick payment using a checking/savings account, or debit card (including eligible HSA/FSA cards*), or enroll in online banking by navigating to http://healthcare.commercebank.com/
- Make a payment over the phone using our FREE 24-hour automated phone system at (855) 893-1292. You will be prompted to select the appropriate option to make the payment from your desired checking or savings account, or an eligible HSA or FSA account*
Mail checks made payable to Commerce Bank to:
P.O. Box 801042
Kansas City, MO 64180-1042
Can I add multiple family members in one financing plan?
Yes. The Financially Responsible Person can establish one financing plan for multiple accounts.
If I finance additional balances, does this affect my overall repayment terms?
The overall repayment terms do not change. Each time you finance additional balances, those lines of credit have their own unique payment terms listed on the revised monthly billing statement for each balance financed. You will be asked to pay one monthly consolidated amount.
- Kansas Heart Hospital Patient Accounts: (316) 630-5000 or (800) 574-3279
- Commerce Bank: (855) 893-1292