Registered Nurses – Nights Telemetry
Available Opportunity at Kansas Heart Hospital
Job Function: A member of the professional staff who has responsibility for the direct care of assigned patients, both care delivered personally and the care provided by members of the team to which care is delegated. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, establishing goals, planning interventions, evaluating and re-evaluating care. Delivers care based upon policy and procedure, standards of care, and regulatory bodies. Delivers care in a manner that promotes quality care. Supports the goals of Kansas Heart Hospital.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- License: Registered nurse with current Kansas licensure.
- Key experience/Accomplishments: Demonstrates competence in clinical practice. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) affirmation desired.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates and promotes confidence, credibility, adaptability, initiative, problem solving, and teamwork. Requires strong communication skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Admits adults with various cardiovascular diagnoses.
- Assists patients that require invasive tests, procedures, and therapies such as cardiac catheterization, angioplasty, balloon and stent or surgery.
KHH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information.
Employment is subject to satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screening program.