Quality Assurance and Staff Education Coordinator
Available Opportunity at Kansas Heart Hospital
Kansas Heart Hospital has an exciting role for you to make a difference in the lives of patients and improve the quality care delivered at the hospital. We are seeking a Quality Assurance and Staff Education Coordinator to provide support for the hospital in the development, implementation and reporting of quality assessments and improvement plans. You would be directly involved in staff education, HIPAA compliance, and mandatory State and Federal reporting. You will work closely with the Quality Assurance team, Physicians, and KHH Administration to ensure that the highest quality of care is provided in a compassionate and patient centered environment.
• Education: Must have an RN degree (BSN preferred)
• At least 5 years clinical nursing experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
• Able to establish rapport with physicians, physician extenders, nursing staff, hospital managers, and case managers
• Well-organized, managing facts and data
• Ability to organize, analyze, and present data in a logical manner
• Good time management skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and medical staff matters
• Ability to prioritize work tasks and complete them in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to work in Paragon applications, utilize Word and Excel, and Power Point. Familiar with Windows based software programs
Kansas Heart Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer where employees are valued and feel a sense of purpose. We are committed to excellence and we want you to join our team to help us keep striving for ways to get better. Make the best career decision ever and send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KHH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information.
Employment is subject to satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screening program.