Patient Accounts Representative
Available Opportunity at Kansas Heart Hospital
- Education: High school graduate, some college preferred
- 10 key by touch
- 5-7 years’ experience in hospital related billing functions
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD codes
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post payments and charges for services rendered.
- File primary and secondary insurances
- Account follow-up with payors for payment on accounts
- Negotiation with payors for account settlement
- Collection letters and calls to patients for delinquent accounts
- Statistical analysis and reports to administration
KHH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information.
Employment is subject to satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screening program.