View Available Positions at the bottom of the page
Kansas Heart Hospital provides a unique environment in which physicians and nurses can practice the best of medicine and patients receive the finest of care. A nurse. A medical technician. A therapist. From the greeting at admission to the discharge interview, everyone is here to serve the patient and their visitors. If this sounds like the place for you, please consider us for employment.
To submit your resume, please email it to email@example.com or fax to (316) 630-5050.
Kansas Heart Hospital offers a competitive compensation program that is commensurate with qualifications and experience and a friendly team environment.
Benefits Include (PRN positions are not eligible for benefits):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Cancer Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
KHH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information.
Employment is subject to satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screening program.
Registered Nurses – PRN[+]
Telemetry – 12 hour shifts – days or nights
ICU – 12 hour shifts – days or nights
Intermediate – week days
All PRN nursing or clinical employees will meet the following conditions:
- Worked in an ICU or on telemetry floor within the past year;
- Be ACLS certified and maintain certification;
- Be able to orientate for three (3) 12-hour shifts within the first week of employment;
- Maintain competence by working in cardiovascular or by being available a minimum of one (1) 12-hour shift per pay period;
- Minimum availability to work one (1) winter holiday and one (1) summer holiday per year;
- Minimum availability to work one (1) weekend day per month; and
- In the event staffing needs are met, the PRN individual will be the first individual to be low worked.
Our nursing staff is composed of all registered nurses (RN). Kansas Heart Hospital sets itself apart by embracing fixed nursing ratios as follows: one nurse to two patients in ICU; one nurse to three patients in the outpatient, one day care intermediate area; and one nurse to four patients on the telemetry, general medical floor. These ratios are twice as good as the current “accepted standard.”
If you are interested in applying for a Registered Nurse position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume will be forwarded to the Nurse Managers to review against any current openings. Our managers will refer to these resumes first when RN positions become available.